Ultra Rare Trax - Volume 4
The Swinging Pig - TSP-CD-026
1) One After 909 - Rehearsal version from the Get Back sessions at Twickenham studiosm January 1969. Completely different from the version on the Let it Be album
2) A Taste of Honey - Recorded on February 11, 1963 during the "Please, Please Me" sessions. Paul McCartney on lead vocals. Different mix and vocal tracks to the previously released version.
3) I Feel Fine (Take 7) - Recorded in October 1964. This is the rough mix version with no echo effects and no fade-out at the end. John's vocals are not double-tracked, different to the previously released version.
4) Yer Blues - Recorded on December 11, 1968 for the TV Special "Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus". Performed by a supergroup featuring John Lennon, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, and Mitch Mitchell.
5) Blues Jam - This is a warm up jam session for "Yer Blues", recorded on December 11, 1968.
6) Not Guilty - Previously unreleased song. Recorded during the June-October 1968 "White Album" sessions. George on lead vocals. Harrison re-recorded this song for his 1979 solo album.
7) Get Back - Rehearsal version from the "Get Back" sessions at Twickenham Studios, January 1969. Very funny version - listen and you will know what we mean!
8) Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues - Previously unreleased song. Recorded at the Twickenham "Get Back" sessions, January 1969. John on lead vocals.
9) Do You Want to Know a Secret? (Take 8) - Recorded on February 11, 1963 during the "Please, Plese Me" sessions. Different to the previously released take. No echo effects on George's lead vocals.
10) All You Need is Love - Recorded live in the studio for the "Our World" TV programme, June 25, 1967